We believe choosing a Posture Form pillow is one of the absolute best investments you can make for your health because…
Firstly, pillows are all we do. Our laser point focus combines optimal spinal biomechanics with leading technology and materials to produce long lasting, hygienic, incredibly comfortable pillows. We want you to fall deeply in love with the noticeable benefits our pillows deliver.
“I have tested 20 different pillows to find the best for myself and my family. My favourite pillow is the Smooth NexGen pillow. It supports your neck whether you are a back or side sleeper. I love the fact it has a hypoallergenic bamboo pillow cover. I have personally chosen this pillow for myself, kids and my patients.” – Dr. Scott Baker, Children’s Sunshine Chiropractic
“I always had trouble sleeping at night and tried many pillows. None were good enough to let me sleep through the whole night. I purchased the Contour-Cure pillow by Posture Form and couldn’t believe I had the perfect night sleep. I would recommend this pillow to anyone with sleeping problems or who wakes up with neck pain.” – Maria Harris – Liverpool, NSW
A Posture Form memory foam pillow can make a substantial difference to your sleep. That’s why both leading health experts, like Dr. Scott Baker, and our customers, like Maria, happily recommend us. Many are so thrilled with their results that they purchase them as presents for their loved ones!
There are 9 essential elements and abilities that all great pillows have. We believe that excelling in all of these sets Posture Form pillows apart from other choices:
- Leading design and engineering. The specific contour shape of a Posture Form pillow effortlessly creates and supports ideal alignment of your head, neck and shoulders. Without this, a pillow cannot fulfil its purpose and promise to improve your wellbeing. Read More
Our design profiles and NexGen memory foam work in synergy. When tested using the most recognised pressure profiler in the world — the medically certified XSENSOR Foresite Pressure Mapping System – the results were outstanding! Readings indicated an almost 40% lower concentrated pressure impact than those traditionally accepted for clinical sleep surfaces. The results can be summarised in one word: Comfort.
- Optimal sleep posture. Our pillows encourage the optimal sleeping posture that induces a neutral, stress-free position for your spine. This allows the muscles around the spine to relax and lets you settle into a deeper sleep. For over two decades we have supplied contour pillows to healthcare experts including Chiropractors and Physiotherapists who understand the importance of creating this critical alignment.
- Soft and supportive. The average adult head weighs between 4.5 – 5.0 kilograms. That’s heavy! If this weight is not supported and cushioned correctly and adequately, the muscles in your back and your neck cannot relax for optimal, pain-free sleep. This can lead to physical discomfort, headaches, and constantly feeling oh. so. tired. Read More
Posture Form pillows have been scientifically designed to provide perfect support, in conjunction with the cloud-soft comfort that only comes from expert insight. The revolutionary new foam with its Eco-friendly cover delivers the gentle support that is unavailable elsewhere within Australian.
- Adjustable pillow height. Often times the size of a pillow is set. This can result in underperformance and incorrect spinal alignment. We, humans, come in different shapes and sizes so the chance of achieving the perfect fit with a non-adjustable pillow is slim. Read More
Posture Form pillows have an insertable layer and a double contour that effectively gives you four pillows in one.
As Dr. Adam says, adjustability in a pillow is required…
“The Posture Form pillows have been enjoyed by patients from this clinic, with the added knowledge of good cervical spine support, while getting the best night’s rest. The company has always been helpful, and their adjustable pillows offer the variety, which our clients require.” – Dr Adam East, Toowong Chiropractic
- Fully breathable graphite-infused memory foam. Our unique NexGen technology offers vastly superior heat conductivity by combining its fully open cell structure with the super-conductive natural mineral graphite. The unique open cell structure enhances air flow by six to ten times that of a traditional memory foam pillow. Read More
The incorporation of hyper-conductive graphite, a material that has up to 10,000 times better thermal conductivity than regular foam, dramatically enhances the thermal conductivity. The combination provides a superior breathable, odourless, heat-removing surface for a cool, comfortable, dry, safe sleep.
Tip: The blow test. To test the heat-dispersing claims of a manufacturer, use the blow test. Remove the pillow’s cover and blow directly into the foam. With older generation memory foam pillows, the air flow is severely restricted. This results in increased warmth during this test. With NexGen foam, you can blow directly into the foam without creating heat. The warm air dissipates instantly through the open cell construction.
- Embedded graphite. Graphite is a natural antimicrobial compound, widely used in the medical industry for its powerful anti-dust mite and antibacterial properties. Bacteria simply cannot survive in a graphite environment. This eliminates the health problems that can come with older technology pillows, like infestation and related ill health. Posture Form pillows harness the natural power of graphite and are simply safer and hygienic.
- It’s hypoallergenic. In addition to the embedded graphite material, our revolutionary foam is treated with a safe anti-microbial ingredient that profoundly enhances resistance to bacteria, mould and dust mites. This makes the NextGen memory foam pillow perfectly safe for allergy sufferers. Read More
Our pillows are also fitted with a soft, removable and washable Eco-friendly cover which naturally absorbs moisture, eliminates odours, reduces allergies and inhibits the spread of dust mites and mould. This can ease respiratory conditions and help to reduce allergies.
- Safe, medical grade materials. Our pillows are crafted from premium-quality medical grade materials and come with an unprecedented 3-year warranty. They are free from heavy metals, toxic compounds and Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s). Our NexGen foam is GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) certified. Read More
The GECA label is only awarded to products with the highest environmental credentials and represents the leading environmentally preferable options in the marketplace.
- Relief from snoring. Research indicates that the right pillow can make a difference for people who suffer from broken sleep due to snoring and sleep apnea. A contour pillow that encourages side sleeping can make a world of difference. Snoring tends to occur when air does not flow smoothly through the passages of the nose and throat.Read More
For back sleepers, the critical airway is more prone to collapse and research indicates that sleeping on your side can significantly reduce the amount and intensity of snoring and provide relief to the snorer… and the person sleeping beside them.
“My partner had bought a pillow for herself. It felt amazing so I wanted one too. I no longer toss and turn. Plus a big positive is I’m not snoring as much so my partner sleeps well too!!” – Ash Farrier – Gold Coast, QLD
As we said, we believe choosing a Posture Form pillow is one of the absolute best investments you can make for your health. In fact, we are so confident you’ll love your new pillow and the benefits it provides that we offer a 14-day full refund. Try it, adore it and thrive or get a full refund!
To purchase your own piece of pillow paradise, visit our store now.